A wart is a raised protrusion on the skin that is caused due to HPV or the human papillomavirus. It can be uncomfortable, ugly at sight, and contagious but not dangerous. However, it can be painful.
The good news is that a wart may be treated, either at home or by a doctor. Common 疣 are tiny, grazed skin growths that typically appear on your hands or fingers. They are rough to the touch and frequently have a pattern of minuscule black dots, which are small, clotted vessels. They are contagious and might take two to six months to develop after your skin is exposed to the virus. A common wart typically does not harm and eventually goes away on its own. However, many people decide to get rid of it because they find it annoying or embarrassing.
Best clinic for removing a wart
If you are looking for a reliable clinic for 脫疣, Retens Medical Beauty Centre is the best place with a dedicated medical aesthetic team that provides efficient and safe services with high-end technology. The centre is located in Tsim Sha Tsui and covers an area of 6,000 square feet of comfortable and spacious medical aesthetic centre.
They provide comprehensive medical aesthetic services that include a complete range of skin contour and shape treatments like wart treatment, skin rejuvenation, injection services, skin firmness lift, slimming, and laser hair removal, to name a few. Retens is the most trusted medical beauty centre as it has gained its reputation being in the “she.com Beauty Awards 2021” and has won the “Favourite Frozen Age Medical Beauty Centre Awards”.
Types of warts
There are five main types of warts with each type appearing on different parts of the body and a different appearance.
- Common wart: It has a rough, thick appearance and grows at the back of the fingers, toes, and knees. It is not painful and goes away on its own.
- Plantar wart: It appears as a small hole in the foot sole and makes walking difficult.
- Flat wart: also known as a juvenile wart, grows on the arms, face, and thighs. They are small, not painful, and grow in large groups.
- Filiform wart: are contagious, and grows around the nose, mouth, or neck. It is small, painless, and shaped like a tiny tag of skin.
- Periungual wart: rough to touch, spreads to other areas with contact, and grows around the fingernails and toenails.
- Genital wart: potentially dangerous and can lead to cervical cancer.
Options for removing a wart
There are three main procedures for removing a wart:
- Carbon dioxide or CO2 Laser
Of these, 激光脫疣 by carbon dioxide laser is the most preferred process as it is highly effective in removing a wart and has hardly any side effects. Like other laser therapies, the recovery period of CO2 laser for removing a wart is short and the rate of the procedure is quite affordable.
Having a wart on your body part can be frustrating. Visit a good medical aesthetic centre for a laser procedure to get your wart removed successfully and effectively.